I think it's brilliant how this site works: login, zoom in, click around the route you just ran, and then save it. Tell it how long your run took and it tells you the miles per hour or minutes per mile that you just ran! Who needs a garmin foot-pod and $200+ GPS system when you have this?!
I use it for
- sharing my favorite routes runs with others
- remembering where I've run when I travel
- checking my paces on long runs outdoors
- finding bathrooms or parks on other people's logged run routes
- adding cool maps to my blog
Gym To Fresh Pond For 2 Loops in Cambridge, Mass